Thursday, March 11, 2010

OOC: Assault Rifle Blasters

I didn't start off COH with any interest in Assault Rifle blasters.I made one (Captain Tejas) and had some fun with him but I didn't really think of guns when I thought of super heroes. Then I got "M30 Grenade". That is one of the most fun powers I have used - launching a grenade with a thump into a mob of bad guys and blasting them in all directions ass over teakettle - it's great! You can then follow up with another AOE attack in Shotgun (another great sound effect) blasting more of them, and then start picking off individuals with burst and slug. The best part is that you can have all of these powers by 8th level! I used to think sniper was the end-all blaster power but the low level ranged AOE blast is actually even more fun. I have ended up with 5 AR blasters:

Captain Tejas AR/Energy Melee on Champion
Mr Snake Plisken AR/Devices on Justice
Aluminum Trooper Man AR/Electric on Triumph
Sheriff Blacksteel AR/Fire on Champion
Captain Autofire AR/Electric on Freedom

Also, a Villain
Z3-R0 AR/Devices on Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment