Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Origin, Part 1

I first realized I was different when as a child I stuck my finger into an electrical outlet. Now many children do this and it is typically a painful experience but it wasn't for me. Instead I felt the electricity flowing into me and through my body and I found that I could direct it to a given point on my body. As I secretly practiced my newfound talent I learned to perform tricks like lighting up a light bulb held in my hand or zapping the cat with a minor shock. Being a child I merely thought of of my ability as a kind of trick or odd talent and nothing more.

1 comment:

  1. origins are best left untold..that is what peaks the fans' curiousity..take wolverine for intstance!! he has so many fans mainly because no body knew who he was for two decades!!

    ReplyDelete